ZMorph VX + 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder
ZMorph is the most versatile and the most practical multitool 3D printer that you can put on a desk. With 3 different fabrication methods and dozens of available materials, ZMorph is designed to be your workhorse, versatile object making machine and a problem solver.
Top grade 3D printing.
Accuracy measured in microns, industrial grade repeatability, and surface quality felt in touch.
Two-material 3D printing that keeps you ahead of the game.
ZMorph VX features all that you ever wished from multi-material 3D printer, and then some more: selective two-material 3D printing, color blending, image mapping, printing with PVA water soluble support.
Easy to use, right out of the box.
Autocalibration available right from the touchscreen panel, completely revamped Voxelizer software and workflow switching system designed to transform your ZMorph VX from a 3D printer to a CNC router or a laser engraver in under a minute.
Think, built like a tank. Engineered to perform 24/7. A true workhorse, with top quality components, Closed Loop System and construction designed to deliver both high speed during 3D printing and withstand high torque during CNC works.
And there’s so much more…
ZMorph VX is an exceptional 3D printer – but that’s not the end of the story. ZMorph VX can transform into a CNC router, laser engraver, back to 3D printer and so on. Owning a ZMorph is like owning your own mini factory.
Access materials inaccessible to single-purpose 3D printers.
ZMorph VX is an exceptional 3D printer – but that’s not the end of the story. ZMorph VX can transform into a CNC router, laser engraver, back to a 3D printer and so on. Owning a ZMorph is like owning your own mini-factory.
A 3D Printer Beyond 3D Printing.
Subtractive or additive manufacturing? With ZMorph VX you can have both. Enjoy your freedom of choice: 3D printing, CNC milling, laser engraving, or even a combination of all.
The all-in-one software. Meet the new Voxelizer.
Control 3D printing, CNC and laser with one software. Optimize your models with 3D filters. Make unprintable things printable thanks to smart support structures. Create stunning prints with advanced multi-material algorithms, like image mapping. Voxelizer gives you and your ZMorph outstanding possibilities.
Discover true versatility – explore the ZMorph Catalog.
With a ZMorph on your desk, you’re prepared for any project. You’re prepared to amaze, inspire, prototype, iterate, teach or even run your own business. Whether you’re looking for a digital fabrication workhorse or an education aid, versatility is a smart investment.
Complete desktop solution for multi-material rapid prototyping, crafts, and low volume production.
ZMorph VX is the most versatile and the most practical multitool 3D printer that you can put on a desk. With three different fabrication methods and dozens of available materials, ZMorph is designed to be your workhorse, versatile object making machine and a problem solver.
Unique features of ZMorph VX:
- 3D printing, CNC and laser, all in one machine
- Vast arrange of fabrication materials (see materials list)
- Interchangeable toolheads and worktables with easy switching procedure
- Top grade 3D printing with advanced two-material printing features, like image mapping and color blending
- LCD touchscreen
- Sturdy aluminum construction with high quality components, designed to withstand high torques of CNC milling and high speeds of 3D printing
- Enclosed build chamber with fully protected electronics
- Innovative Closed Loop System
- Free Voxelizer software licence
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials,
- Upgrade your ZMorph with other ZMorph toolheads and access more fabrication materials, like wood, machining wax or modeling board.
- Functional prototypes
- Concept models
- End use parts and low volume production
- Tools, jigs and fixtures
- Signage and customization
- Architectural models
- Historical reconstruction
- Art and decor
- Molds and castings
- Medical visualisation aids
ZMorph VX Printing Set includes:
- ZMorph 2.0 VX
- 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder with 0.3 mm nozzle
- Heated worktable for 3D printing
- Printing fan add-on
- Spare extruder nozzle 0.3mm
- Dimafix fixative for 3D printing
- Tools and Maintenance materials
- 2 spools of PLA filament, 0.5 kg each
When buying this set, you get a free 1-year license for Voxelizer software (counted from the day of first launch). After that period, you can still use the software for $4.99 monthly or $49 yearly subscription fee. If you choose to opt-out, your software will still be operational, but updates and premium features won’t be available. To see our license sales policy click here.